Friday, January 13, 2012

Cattleya Orchid


Cattleya Orchid
d ‘Nancy Off’
(KAT-lee-ah)


Let me start off by again apologizing for any formatting problems you maybe encountering when you visit Digital Flowers. All I can say is I am working on the problem and that it appears to be an AdSense thing. I don’t want ads here that is not what this site is about. The best way to support this site (besides reading it) is to buy prints from Digital-flower-pictures.com. That way we both get something.

This white orchid regaled in its allure with shimmering whites, yellow throats and fern background. It was also emitting a heady fragrance.

Please report any viewing problems and I want to thank Janet and Denise for doing that. I am using Firefox 9.0 in Tiger (Mac 10.5) and it seems fine but there are some variations in browsers.

5 comments:

Janet, The Queen of Seaford said...

Looks great today!! Will go back and see yesterday's post. I love orchids....hoping mine will one days bloom.

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely photo and everything seems to be as it should today.

Lisabella Russo said...

What gorgeous flowers, your images are fabulous and your descriptions are wonderful too! I'm glad to be able to see your posts in their entirety again.

Linda said...

just BeAuTiFuL!!!!!!

Suz said...

The Cattleya Orchid is gorgeous. I wish the image was larger.